Friday 30 November 2012

Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey And Avocado Winter care Lotion Review

Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey And Avocado Winter care Lotion Review







Price – Rs. 85 for 60ml.

My body Skin Type – Normal.

Consistency – creamy, not too thick or too thin.

Packaging – it comes in a white bottle with flip top which is travel friendly & quite sturdy.

Lakme Claims:
Fruit Moisture Honey & Avocado Winter Care Lotion with Nutriv moisture Technology -A breakthrough deep moisturizing technology that is a blend of 9 Hydrating Agents
Essential vitamins 1 anti oxidant & 1AHA (Alpha Hydroxyl Acid)
Seeps into your skin’s deepest layers to replenish and revive parched skin.
Experience deeply moisturized skin with this deep penetrating 12-hour moisturiser is packed with the richness of honey and avocado.

Usage:
Use everyday over cleansed skin for optimal results.
Suitable for all skin types. 

What honey does: Honey hydrates and smoothens dry, rough and flaky skin.

What Avocado Does: Avocado with its natural moisturising factor, vitamin A (retinol) and E gives young, radiant and beautiful skin.

My Experience:
I brought this lotion as winter is approaching.
To my surprise this is not thick or rich as I like my winter lotions to be.
Lakme Honey And Avocado Lotion spreads easily & smells heavenly.
I have not used it on my face, but it would suit dry & normal facial skin.
Although it’s a winter lotion, I think its use will be more suitable in summers.

Pros:
Non-greasy, easily absorbed
Pleasant fragrance
Provides moisture for normal skin
Ideal for summers

Cons:
Too light for winters & dry skin
Expensive
No SPF

My Rating: 4 out of 5

Will I Repurchase: Not really, but I want to try all the other lotions available.






No comments:

Post a Comment